Welcome to the Baby, the Stars Shine Bright/Alice and the Pirates reservation page. Here you can find information on upcoming items from BTSSB and Alice and the Pirates that can be ordered through our store, along with a description of the process. Please read the information below carefully.
Those of you who are used to reserving items from other brands through us, please pay particular attention to the following information, as the process for reserving BTSSB/A&P items is different. All BTSSB/A&P reserve orders must be initiated by email.
The Reserve Process
1. Check below for a listing of items currently up for reserve. Clicking each image will take you to a blog post with details about that series.
2. We recommend doing an initial availability check on the Baby, the Stars Shine Bright web site prior to placing your reserve order with us. (This is an optional step.) If an item is sold out on their site, then it's probably sold out (although you can still ask). If it's listed as available, then it is probably available.
3. Email us your desired order at email@example.com. At this time, reserve orders will only be accepted by email. In your email, please let us know where you would like your order shipped. We will reply with a total price, including any tax (for New York City/State residents) and/or shipping costs. You must respond with an okay to proceed; this will actually place your order and you can no longer cancel. No exceptions to any part of this step, even if you have ordered from us many times before! This is to keep things fair.
4. Wait for our reservation confirmation email. This could take a matter of days or even weeks; please be patient. Important: your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this email. For extremely popular series, it is possible that your desired items may not be available, even if they appear to be on Baby's web site. We will contact you either way once we know.
5. Once your reservation is confirmed, we will send you a PayPal invoice. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you can do so without a PayPal account by clicking the credit card link at the bottom of the invoice. Payment must be received within three days of your reservation confirmation. Note that we do require a confirmed shipping address if paying via PayPal.
6. We will notify you once we receive your item(s), and they are being prepared for shipment to you. Note that this could be a couple of weeks after the Japanese release, depending on Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's shipping schedule. We unfortunately have no direct control over this, although we always make an effort to receive items as fast as we can. We have no interest in making anyone wait longer than necessary.
* Once you have okayed the total price by email, no cancellations are permitted. Cancellation after this point or failure to pay within 3 days after your reservation is confirmed will result in the loss of privilege to shop at either our or Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's stores.
* In the event that two people order the same item(s), orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. An order is considered placed when you have replied to okay the total price, *not* at the initial inquiry into the item. Watch your inbox for our total price quote and check your spam box!
* Reservations end when Baby removes the reservation option from their web site. That's true even if you're reserving from stock we've already ordered for our store. At that point, you can still pre-order from us, but you will need to pay regular store price, not the reserve price. The reason for this is that by that point, we've locked our inventory and can no longer replace items we sell, so you are just ordering from stock we had already marked for sale in our store. This does mean that the reserve period can end at any time - we recommend reserving early for this reason.
There are several advantages to reserving, namely that you have a better chance of getting a particular item in a particular colorway, and the prices on reserve items may be lower than what we sell them for in store.
Items Available for Reserve
Click the links for more info on each series. Note that not all items in each series may still be available.
mon petit chouchou
Reservations opened March 7
Expected release in April
A piece of the Red Märchen
Reservations opened February 28
Expected release in March
La Traviata~The time this flower dies~ and Camellia Princess
Reservations opened February 21
Expected release in April
Claudia, The Fairy Tale Princess
Reservations opened February 1
Expected release in April or May
Flim-Flam Musical Band's Holiday
Reservations open January 31
Expected release in mid to late March
Sweet Cream Strawberry Days
Reservations opened January 17
Expected release in mid February