Innocent World - Reserve
Welcome to the Innocent World reservation page. Here you can find information on upcoming items from Innocent World that can be ordered through our store, along with a description of the process. Please read the information below carefully, as the process for reserving differs between all of the brands for which we offer this service.
All Innocent World reserve orders must be initiated by email.
The Reserve Process
1. Check below for a listing of products currently available for reserve and our prices. Innocent World is a little bit different than some other brands we carry in that they don't always organize their reserve products into one series at a time, but instead group by posting date.
2. We recommend doing an initial availability check by clicking the product links below to visit Innocent World's web site. Note that some individual sizes and colors of an item may be sold out, but others may be available.
3. Email us your desired order at email@example.com. At this time, reserve orders will only be accepted by email. In your email, please let us know where you would like your order shipped and your PayPal address. We will reply with a total price, including any tax (for New York City/State residents) and/or shipping costs. After we quote your price, you must respond with an okay to proceed; this will actually place your order and you can no longer cancel. No exceptions to any part of this step, even if you have ordered from us many times before!
4. Wait for us to send you an invoice. This could take several days; please be patient. Important: your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this invoice. For extremely popular series, it is possible that your desired items may not be available, even if they appear to be on IW's web site. We will contact you either way once we know.
Note that we do require a confirmed shipping address if paying via PayPal.
5. We will notify you once we receive your item(s), and they are being prepared for shipment to you. This could be a couple of weeks after the Japanese release, depending on Innocent World's shipping schedule.
* Once you have okayed the total price by email, no cancellations are permitted. Cancellation after this point or failure to pay within 3 days after your reservation is confirmed will result in the loss of privilege to shop at our store.
* In the event that two people order the same item(s), orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please watch your inbox for our replies!
The main advantages to reserving are that the prices are often lower than we would charge for the same item from our stock once it's released, and you have a better chance of getting a particular item in a particular size and colorway (IW is one of the few Lolita brands to offer different sizes), especially since we do not stock the full Innocent World line in our store.
Items available for reserve - clicking each image will take you to a blog post with prices and other info:
Union Flag and more - reservations end July 17th - expired items may still be available