VISIT US! STORE INFO AND HOURS
158 ALLEN ST.
NEW YORK, NY 10002
Regular store hours are 1PM-8PM 6 days a week
Please note that we close promptly at 8PM - arrive earlier if you want to browse
PLEASE WATCH YOUR CHILDREN
NO BARE FEET OR RUNNING IN THE STORE
Our store is at the same location as the Baby, the Stars Shine Bright New York store! It's a two-for-one!
All of the brands you see here are available at our new store.
Changing room etiquette:
- Please ask before using the changing room.
- No bags are allowed in the changing room.
- Please remove your shoes (not socks/stockings) if trying on dresses, pants or skirts.
- A maximum of 3 items at one time and 5 items total during your visit may be tried on. All of our clothes are limited and in most cases irreplaceable, so we must keep wear and tear to a minimum.
- You must wear a full top to try on dresses. (Short sleeves are ok, but no tank tops or camisoles.)
- We reserve the right to disallow blouse try-ons. If you wear a t-shirt or undershirt and the weather is not too hot, it's usually okay.
- Absolutely no photos are allowed in the changing room or anywhere else in our store.
Directions to our store:
Take the F train to the 2nd Ave. station. Take the 1st Ave. exit and follow signs towards Allen St. Cross to the other side of Allen St. and walk south 2 blocks to #158.
By car (from points east and north):
Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (278) to the Williamsburgh Bridge. Get in the 2nd lane from the right as you enter the bridge. Stay in that lane all the way to Allen St., then make a right. Drive 2 blocks north to #158. Metered street parking is available. (Credit cards are accepted.)
By car (from points west and south):
Take I-78 to the Holland Tunnel. Keep left at the tunnel egress for Canal St. East. Drive approximately 6 blocks (looking on your left) and then turn left on Centre St. Drive 2 blocks (looking on your right) and then turn right on Grand St. After around 9 blocks, turn left onto Allen St. Drive 2 blocks to #158. (Blocks are approximate depending on what you consider a block!)
If you're planning a trip, we are within walking distance of many fine downtown boutique and chain hotels including SIXTY LES, the Bowery Hotel, Thompson LES, the GEM Hotel SoHo, and many more. Our neighborhood is home to a wide variety of trendy eating establishments, boutique clothing stores, a Blue Ribbon Sushi, at least one Macaron shop, many bakeries, and at least two Japanese-style creperies, one of which also serves bubble tea. There is a Starbucks one block south for those who just want to rest their feet at a familiar place for a little while (though it can get busy!).